Geometry and Mathematical Physics Group, Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati
*** this position has been closed, and no new applications will be accepted. ***
|The Mathematical Physics and Geometry group of the International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA) is offering several post-doctoral positions of 2+1 years, starting in the fall of 2012. The net salary is approximately 1800euros a month for 12 months/year.
The successful candidate will have a Ph.D. when the fellowship will start and good record of research in the area
of mathematics or mathematical physics where the group is active:
- Hamiltonian PDEs, Integrable Systems and Random Matrices (ISRM)
- Algebraic geometry (moduli spaces, deformation theory) (AG)
- Geometry of strings and topological field theories (STRINGS)
- Noncommutative geometry (NCG)
The Mathematical Physics and Geometry Group consists of 8 faculty members, about 25 Ph.D. students and about 7-8 post-docs. The successful candidates will have a travel allowance which is calculated every year according to budget availability.
To apply please upload your CV, research statement and publication records and two reference letters.
Please specify the field in which you are applying to also in the cover letter.
To receive full consideration, applications should be sent by 31st of December 2011.
For further informations please contact email@example.com|
Application Materials Required:
- Submit the following items online at this website:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
- Publication List
- Two Reference Letters (to be submitted by the reference writers at this site )
- And anything else requested in the position description.
- Via Bonomea 265,
© 2014 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.