- Civil and Environmental Engineering, Lehigh University
- [POP] Professor of Practice, Civil and Environmental Engineering (posted 2013/05/13) Apply
- Journalism & Communication, Lehigh University
- [POP] Professor of Practice, Journalism (posted 2013/05/06) Apply
- Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University
- [CHAIR] Presidential Endowed Chair in Health and Biomedicine (posted 2013/05/01, updated 2013/04/10) Apply
- Visiting Professor - Power Systems Modeling and Prototyping, Lehigh University
- [INE] Visiting Professor-Power Systems Modeling & Prototyping (posted 2013/01/21) Apply
- Mechanical Engineering & Mechanics, Lehigh University
- [POP] Director of the Energy Research Center(ERC) (posted 2012/09/27) Apply
- [MEM] Assistant/Associate Professor in Fluid/Solid Mechanics (posted 2012/08/03) Apply
(6 jobs listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
© 2013 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.