- Philosophy Department, Lehigh University
- [WRITINGFELLOWSHIP] Philosophy Writing Fellowship 2017-18 (posted 2017/02/04)
- Department of Marketing, Lehigh University
- [POP] Professor of Practice in Marketing (posted 2017/01/27)
- Dept. of Biological Sciences - Prof. of Practice, Lehigh University
- [POP] Professor of Practice (posted 2017/01/11, updated 2017/01/05)
- Latin American Studies, Lehigh University
- [POSTDOCINLAS] Postdoctoral Fellowship in Latin American Studies (posted 2016/12/27, updated 2016/12/15)
- Teaching Learning and Technology, Lehigh University
- [IT] Professor of Practice in Instructional Technology (posted 2016/12/12)
- Bioengineering Program, Lehigh University
- [BIOE] Assistant/Associate Professor (posted 2016/10/04, updated 2016/11/23)
- Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University
- [ANDERSON] Endowed Faculty Chair in the Energy Sciences (posted 2016/11/04, updated 2016/10/24)
- Mechanical Engineering & Mechanics, Lehigh University
- [SMP] Solid Mechanics Assistant Professor (posted 2016/09/20)
- [TFP] Thermal Fluids Assistant Professor (posted 2016/09/20)
- Art, Architecture and Design, Lehigh University
- [POPDESIGN] Professor of Practice Graphic/Interactive Design (posted 2016/09/19, updated 2016/09/16)
- Modern Languages & Literatures, Lehigh University
- [APG] Assistant Professor of German (posted 2016/09/15, updated 2016/09/14)
- [APSH] Assistant Professor of Spanish and Hispanic Studies (deadline 2016/11/16*, posted 2016/09/15, updated 2016/09/14)
- Finance, Lehigh University
- [APF] Assistant Professor of Finance (posted 2016/09/08)
- Computer Science and Engineering, Lehigh University
- [CSECORE] Full/Associate/Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (posted 2016/09/01)
- ME/PC Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science, Lehigh University
- [POP] Professor of Practice in Technical Entrepreneurship - New Product Development (posted 2016/09/01, updated 2016/08/22)
(15 positions listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting (LINC) is a newly created regional network of diverse organizations designed to assist new hires with dual career, community and cultural transition needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In accordance with University policy, which reflects state law requirements, offers of employment will remain conditional until the successful completion of a Pennsylvania State Police criminal history check (PATCH), a FBI fingerprinting report, and a child abuse clearance.
© 2017 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.