- Dept. of Sociology & Anthropology, Lehigh University
- [ASSTPROF] Assistant Professor of Sociology (posted 2014/07/18, updated 2014/07/11) Apply
- Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University
- [CHAIR] Presidential Endowed Chair in Health and Biomedicine (posted 2014/07/14, updated 2014/07/09) Apply
- Political Science, Lehigh University
- [CLPL] Assistant Professor in Constitutional Law / Public Law (posted 2014/07/15, updated 2014/06/26) Apply
- Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology, Lehigh University
- [EPIDEMIOLOGY] Assistant Professor (posted 2014/06/26, updated 2014/06/23) Apply
- Dept. of Biological Sciences - Asst. Prof., Lehigh University
- [ASSTPROF] Physiologist (posted 2014/06/30, updated 2014/06/23) Apply
- Journalism & Communication, Lehigh University
- [JOURGS] Assistant Professor, Journalism & Global Studies (posted 2014/06/16) Apply
- Department of Accounting, Lehigh University
- [ASSIST_PROF] Assistant Professor of Accounting (posted 2014/06/02) Apply
- [PROF_PERELLA] Professor of Accounting; Joseph R. Perella and Amy M. Perella Endowed Chair (posted 2014/06/12, updated 2014/06/02) Apply
- Department of Marketing, Lehigh University
- [MKT] Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing (posted 2014/05/22) Apply
- Industrial and Systems Engineering - Associate/Full Professor, Lehigh University
- [ASSOCFULLPROF] Assoc/Full Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering (posted 2013/09/05) Apply
- Industrial & Systems Engineering - Assistant Professor, Lehigh University
- [ASSTPROF] Assistant Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering (posted 2013/09/05) Apply
(11 jobs listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting (LINC) is a newly created regional network of diverse organizations designed to assist new hires with dual career, community and cultural transition needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
© 2014 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.