- Z-lab, Lehigh University
- [POSTDOCASSOCIATE] Post-doctoral Associate Position in Biophotonics / Biomedical Optical Imaging at Lehigh University (posted 2015/04/17)
- Department of Finance, Lehigh University
- [FINRE] Professor of Finance: Marc Holliday Real Estate Endowed Chair (posted 2014/11/19, updated 2014/11/18)
- Department of Chemistry, Lehigh University
- [POP] Director of Organic Chemistry (posted 2014/08/26)
- Mechanical Engineering & Mechanics, Lehigh University
- [MEM] Assistant/Associate Professor in Mechanical Systems or Solid Mechanics (posted 2014/08/20)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering, Lehigh University
- [ASSTASSOCNDSPROFESSOR] Asst/Assoc Prof for Nanoelectronic Devices and Systems (deadline 2014/12/01, posted 2014/07/30)
(5 positions listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting (LINC) is a newly created regional network of diverse organizations designed to assist new hires with dual career, community and cultural transition needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
© 2015 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.