- Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology, Lehigh University
- [ANTH] Assistant Professor of Anthropology (posted 2016/07/18, updated 2016/07/14)
- Special Education, Lehigh University
- [SPED] Assistant/Associate Professor in Special Education (posted 2016/07/11)
- Department of Management, Lehigh University
- [ASSTPROF] Assistant Professor Information Systems (posted 2016/07/25, updated 2016/07/07)
- Department of Accounting, Lehigh University
- [AP] Assistant Professor/Associate Professor of Accounting (posted 2016/06/28)
- Journalism & Communication, Lehigh University
- [COMMJOUR] Community Journalism (posted 2016/06/21)
- Department of Chemistry, Lehigh University
- [PCHEM] Assistant Professor- Physical Chemistry (posted 2016/06/20)
- Ed. Leadership, Lehigh University
- [EDL] Associate/Assistant Professor in Educational Leadership (posted 2016/06/14)
- Finance, Lehigh University
- [MSAFPOP] MSAF Program Director and Professor of Practice in Finance (deadline 2016/07/02, posted 2016/06/06)
- Computer Science and Engineering, Lehigh University
- [CSDATAXBIOE] Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (Connected Health) (posted 2015/10/13)
- [COMPSCICORE] Full/Associate/Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (posted 2015/09/22)
- [COMPSCIDATAXJ] Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (large-scale digital media production, distribution, and analysis) (posted 2015/07/09)
(11 positions listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting (LINC) is a newly created regional network of diverse organizations designed to assist new hires with dual career, community and cultural transition needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In accordance with University policy, which reflects state law requirements, offers of employment will remain conditional until the successful completion of a Pennsylvania State Police criminal history check (PATCH), a FBI fingerprinting report, and a child abuse clearance.
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.