OMIS Department, Santa Clara University
|Santa Clara University's Leavey School of Business invites applications for a tenure track position at the assistant or associate professor level in Management Information Systems within the Department of Operations Management and Information Systems beginning in Fall 2014. We seek candidates with an established research record in database technology, business intelligence, ERP, or related areas. The new faculty member can expect to teach required and elective courses in the undergraduate and graduate programs (MSIS & MBA). Applicants must have a Ph.D. in Management Information Systems or related field with an excellent research and teaching record.
Santa Clara University is a private Jesuit university located in the heart of Silicon Valley and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and welcomes applications from women, persons of color, and members of historically under-represented U.S. ethnic groups.
We will be interviewing at AMCIS 2013 or shortly after by video conference. We will continue accepting applications until the position is filled.|
Application Material Required:
- Submit the following items online at this website:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Statement
- Teaching Statement
- Sample of Scholarly Work
- Sample of Teaching Evaluation
- Reference Letters (optional) (to be submitted by the reference writers at this site )
- And anything else requested in the position description.
- OMIS Department,Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University, 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050
© 2014 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.