Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
|The Mechanical and Materials Engineering (MME) Department at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology seeks qualified faculty applicants in:
MME-MEG-Cooling: Seeking a qualified faculty at the level of Associate or Full Professor. The search is open to candidates with strong expertise in buildings energy technologies with emphasize on cooling. Possible applications of the research include: high performance and low energy buildings, passive building cooling, HVAC and district energy systems, building-integrated renewables and urban micro-climate. Specialists in modeling, control and optimization of the foregoing technology applications are also encouraged to apply. The position requires an earned PhD in Mechanical Engineering or relevant engineering discipline.
Applicants should have a strong record of published research, supervision of graduate students, and relevant teaching experience. Successful candidates will be expected to develop strong collaborative interdisciplinary research programs and seek external funding.|
Application Materials Required:
- Submit the following items online at this website:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Statement
- Publication List
- Three Publication Samples
- An application letter describing the applicant’s current position and how his/her experience matches the position requirements
- Four Reference Letters (to be submitted by the reference writers at this site )
- And anything else requested in the position description.
- Dean's Office,
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
© 2017 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.