Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
|The Mechanical and Materials Engineering (MME) Department at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology seeks qualified faculty applicants in:
MME-MSE-Computational Materials Science: Seeking a qualified faculty at the level of Assistant, Associate or Full professor. The search is open to candidates with expertise in computational materials science as related to clean energy technologies (e.g., solar energy, energy conversion and storage, advanced materials and composites). Those with strong research in atomistic, molecular dynamics and quantum mechanical methods as related to clean energy-based materials and technologies are encouraged to apply. Required PhD in Materials Science and Engineering or closely related field.
Applicants should have a strong record of published research, supervision of graduate students, and relevant teaching experience. Successful candidates will be expected to develop strong collaborative interdisciplinary research programs and seek external funding.|
Application Materials Required:
- Submit the following items online at this website:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Statement
- Publication List
- Three Publication Samples
- An application letter describing the applicant’s current position and how his/her experience matches the position requirements
- Four Reference Letters (to be submitted by the reference writers at this site )
- And anything else requested in the position description.
- Dean's Office,
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
© 2017 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.