|Position ID:||NUS-Psychology-FULLPROFESSOR [#8413]|
|Position Title:||Full Professor|
|Position Type:||Tenured/Tenure-track faculty|
|Position Location:||Singapore, Singapore [map]|
|Subject Area:||Psychology / all areas, including neuroscience|
|Appl Deadline:||2016/12/31 (posted 2016/10/26, updated 2016/10/25, listed until 2016/12/31)|
|The Department of Psychology at the National University of Singapore (http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/) invites applications for the position of Full Professor in any area of psychology. The position is targeted for a start date in July 2018.|
Applicants must have a PhD in psychology, an internationally recognised research programme, and be dedicated to academic excellence and collegiality. They should also possess excellent communication and administrative skills to assume leadership positions in the department.
Remuneration is competitive and includes medical and other benefits. Significant research start-up funding is also available.
Applicants should submit the following materials online at this website: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/8413
• NUS Personal Particulars Form (downloadable from http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/about.html#job-opportunities)
• NUS Personal Data Consent Form for Job Applicants (downloadable from http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/about.html#job-opportunities)
• Full CV
• A statement (maximum 3 pages) of teaching philosophy and methodology.
• Evidence of teaching ability such as student feedback or peer review reports. Evidence of other contributions to education e.g. curriculum development, pedagogical innovation, production of teaching material, should be provided where available.
• A statement (maximum 3 pages) of major accomplishments in research, citing up to five significant publications, creative work or other scholarly contribution, and explaining their significance. Sample copies of these contributions should be provided (in the case of books, reviews should be provided) where possible.
• Citation analysis (excluding self-citations and in the case of co-authored work, cross-citations) and impact analysis of research output, highlighting papers with the highest citation counts, and creative works with high impact.
• A list of 6 external referees (names, contact details, applicant’s relationship to them)
Application closes 31 December 2016. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Informal inquiries can be directed to Associate Professor Sim Tick Ngee, Head of Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.