Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica
|1. Position: Researcher (open rank Research Fellow, Associate Research Fellow, or Assistant Research Fellow). |
2. Field: Modern history.
3. Qualifications: Ph.D. (Taiwan or foreign); and ability in academic Chinese.
4. Application materials:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (including field specializations and language abilities), and a complete list of academic publications.
- A copy of the diploma for the highest degree received. Copies of academic publications (including Ph.D. dissertation, if applicable/exclusive of Book Reviews ) which should not exceed 5 copies. For foreign-language publications, please attach a Chinese abstract.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A research plan (maximum five pages).
5. Application process:
6. Deadline: By May 31, 2017.
- Please complete the IMH application form on-line (http://www.mh.sinica.edu.tw/PGSysResearchers_Apply.aspx) and post a hard copy of your application materials (except recommendation letters) to Ms. Wen-yeh Huang, Secretariat Office, Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Rd, Sec. 2, Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan (email: email@example.com; tel.:886-2-2789-8201; fax: 886-2-2789-8221).
- Also, please arrange for three letters of recommendation to be sent directly via e-mail or regular mail by the recommendation-writers to Ms. Huang.
7. Appointment procedures follow the “Organizational Regulations of the Institutes of Academia Sinica” and relevant appointment regulations.
This employer is not accepting applications for this position through AcademicJobsOnline.Org. Please see the job description above on how to apply.
- Contact: Ms. Wen-yeh Huang, 886-2-2789-8201, 886-2-2789-8221 (fax)
- Postal Mail:
- Secretariat Office, Institute of Modern History, Academia Sinica, 128 Academia Rd, Sec. 2, Nankang, Taipei 11529, Taiwan
- Web Page: http://www.mh.sinica.edu.tw/PGSysResearchers_Apply.aspx
© 2017 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.