|Research Assistant Position
The Fuqua School of Business
The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University has an opening for a Research Assistant in the Robert J. Margolis, MD, Center for Health Policy. The worksite for this position will be the Duke office in Durham, NC.
A Research Assistant will Support the Center projects with research and analysis on a broad range of topics, including international models of accountable care, health financing and payment and delivery reform. Primary responsibilities include conducting background research and literature reviews, drafting summary documents, policy briefs, and meeting materials, supporting academic paper development.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
• Strong research experience and outstanding writing skills is required.
• Literature review and analytical skills; capacity to learn job specific software programs is required.
• Demonstrated familiarity with domestic health reform, health economics and global health is required.
• Prior professional research experience in academia, government, or a research organization is preferred.
• Training or research experience in the fields of health policy, public health, public policy, or health economics is preferred.
• Familiarity with accountable care organizations in the U.S. and international payment and delivery reform is preferred.
• Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively
• Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Suite (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required
Interested individuals should complete the electronic application at:
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.|
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.