Cornell University is an innovative Ivy League university and a great place to work. Our inclusive community of scholars, students and staff impart an uncommon sense of larger purpose and contribute creative ideas to further the university's mission of teaching, discovery and engagement. Located in Ithaca, NY, Cornell's far-flung global presence includes the medical college's campuses on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and Doha, Qatar, as well as the new CornellNYC Tech campus to be built on Roosevelt Island in the heart of New York City.
- Division of Nutritional Sciences, Cornell University
- [AAFP] Assistant/Associate/Full Professor (filled)
- [APPHCN] Assistant Professor in Public Health & Community Nutrition (filled)
- [LECTNUTRPUBLICHLTH] Lecturer in Nutrition and Public Health
- [NUTBIOCHEMMETGENOMICS] Tenure-Track Assistant Professor - Nutritional Biochemistry, Metabolism and Genomics
- [TEACHRESFELL] Teaching & Research Fellow (2017/06/15*)
- Fiber Science and Apparel Design, Cornell University
- [PROFCONTEMPFASH] Tenure-Track Faculty - Fashion Design: Contemporary Fashion and Leadership
- [PROFFASHDESNTECH] Tenure-Track Faculty - Fashion Design with Technology
- Human Development, Cornell University
- [AAFPSN] Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (2017/06/30*)
(8 positions listed)
© 2017 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.