Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University
The Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, founded in 1919, is a premier school of international affairs. At Georgetown's Washington, D.C. and Qatar campuses, SFS provides a rigorous education combining theory and practice and instills the values of service. For more information about SFS, visit sfs.georgetown.edu
SFS embodies the values and spirit of Georgetown University. A Catholic and Jesuit, student-centered research university, Georgetown educates women and men to be reflective lifelong learners, to be responsible and active participants in civic life and to live generously in service to others. For more information about Georgetown, visit georgetown.edu
For applicants using the online dossier service Interfolio, step-by-step instructions for uploading letters of recommendation can be found at http://help.interfolio.com/entries/24062742-Uploading-Letters-to-an-Online-Application-System.
With questions about faculty openings at SFS, email email@example.com
- [ASP_IR] Tenure-Track Position in International Relations and Transnational Issues in Asia (deadline 2015/12/02)
- [ASP_PENNER] Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies (deadline 2015/09/15)
- [GHD_SQM] Associate Professor of Teaching in Statistics and Quantitative Methods of Development (2016/02/08)
- [ISIM_CHAIR] Herzberg Chair in International Migration (deadline 2015/10/15)
- [MSFS_IA] Professor in the Practice of International Affairs and Concentration Chair (deadline 2015/12/16)
(5 positions listed)
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.