Global SCALE Network, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The MIT Global SCALE Network is an international alliance of leading-edge research and education centers dedicated to the development and dissemination of global innovation in supply chain and logistics. It is a balanced network of six innovation centers on four continents founded by MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics. Each
center contributes resources to conduct joint research, administers
educational programs, and works with corporate sponsors. Independently
and collectively, each of the centers engage faculty, researchers, students, and
affiliated companies in collaborative projects that will create supply
chain and logistics innovations with global applications.
- [CLIPD] Post-Doctoral Associate, Center for Latin-American Logistics Innovation
- [MISIFACJR] Junior Faculty - Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation
- [MISIFACSR] Senior Faculty - Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation
- [NINGFAC] Faculty (All Levels) - Ningbo Supply Chain Innovation Institute China
- [ZLCEED] Executive Education Director - Zaragoza Logistics Center
(5 positions listed)
For more information about the MIT Global SCALE Network please visit http://scale.mit.edu/
© 2017 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.