To set up an account for your dept or to view the applicant list, please follow these steps:
- Click here to request an account for your dept if your dept doesn't have one already.
Your group manager can then configure the group and post job ads.
- Login using your email address and password assigned by your group manager.
Contact your group manager if you don't remember your password.
- You'll see the Application List after login, which you can sort, search, review applications and perform many other functions.
- Want more applicants for your jobs? check out the Free Agents List.
- Your group manager is recommended to make a Snapshot right after the hiring decision has been made.
If you have questions or need help, please check out Dashboard
(137) or Contact Us
Sometimes email messages from us
could end up in your spam folder; please look there if you
expect a message from us.
Click here to login if you are using a public unsecure machine, or here for bad proxy.
Adherence to institutional recruitment standards
Please note that each employer account is operated independently by the
staff of the employing institution. Staff at the employing institution are
responsible for setting up all job descriptions, questions, forms and access
according to the needs of their department and the recruiting standards of
their institution under the guidance of their institution's employment
officers. We recommends that, at least annually, the person in charge
of hiring should review each account for compliance with such standards and
guidance. Technical questions about using the system are welcome and may be
sent to email@example.com.
© 2017 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.