Cornell University is an innovative Ivy League university and a great place to work. Our inclusive community of scholars, students and staff impart an uncommon sense of larger purpose and contribute creative ideas to further the university's mission of teaching, discovery and engagement. Located in Ithaca, NY, Cornell's far-flung global presence includes the medical college's campuses on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and Doha, Qatar, as well as the new CornellNYC Tech campus to be built on Roosevelt Island in the heart of New York City.
- College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University
- [CHAIR] Chair, Department of Biomedical Sciences
- [DEPTCHR] Department Chair, Pop Med & Diag Sciences (2017/09/30*)
- CVM Department of Population Medicine & Diagnostic Sciences, Cornell University
- [INSTR] Maddie’s® Instructor of Shelter Medicine
- [MPHLEC] Faculty Positions in Building International Capacity in Veterinary Public Health/Planetary Health
- Department of Clinical Sciences, Cornell University
- [IMAG] 2 - Clinical Track Faculty in Diagnostic Imaging
- [RACVM] Research Associate (deadline 2016/10/01)
- [SMR] Faculty Position in Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation (deadline 2016/12/01)
(7 positions listed)
© 2017 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.