To apply for jobs/fellowships/awards/etc., please follow these steps:
- Login using your email address, choose your own password and check the "this is my first login..." checkbox on your first login.
Got a new email address? No need to create a new account; just login using the old email,
and switch to the new email.
- After login, fill out the Standard Coversheet, where you must select all the
Disciplines you are interested in finding jobs in, enter all your reference writers, and ask the system to email them
the reference letter requests when needed.
- Upload files needed for your applications into your Portfolio. Since the system is a real-time application system and the employers always access your latest application
material directly online, you must keep all the relevant files and reference letters in your account up to date throughout the whole application process.
- Search the Job List, or sign up for RSS feeds or daily email about new job postings, or follow us on Twitter.
Click on the "Apply" link on a job ad page to submit your application for the job. Your initial applications don't have to be complete; you can update them later from your Status page.
You can also go to the eDeliveries page to submit a new package.
Please note all dates (such as job deadlines, listing dates) refer to the Eastern Standard/Daylight Time [Thu May 28 01:39:31 2015 right now].
- Check Status to see if your applications are complete ("see what review committees see") or to update them (for example, to replace your CV).
If you have questions or need help, please check out Dashboard
(57) or Contact Us
Please remember this is an automated system, you must apply for the individual jobs (by clicking on the 'Apply' links)
As a general rule of Internet safety, please be always cautious about giving out sensitive or private information.
Sometimes email messages from us to you or your reference
writers could end up in spam folders; please look there if you
expect a message from us.
Click here to login if you are using a public unsecure machine, or here for bad proxy.
© 2015 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.